Looking to return or exchange?
No problemo - we’ll help you do it fast and easy.
Our return policy
You can easily return item/s for a refund or exchange within 30 days - no questions asked.
First step: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and how we can accommodate you and we’ll be happy to help right away.
Step two: If you’re based in the US we’ll email you a USPS return label. Then, all you’ll have to do is print and stick it on the original package, and drop it at the nearest USPS drop-off.
- We cover the return shipping cost for all exchanges. In case of a return, a return shipping fee of $9 will be deducted from the refund.
For international returns/exchanges outside the US - after you’ve emailed us (Step 1), we’ll ask you to ship the item/s to our Studio at this address:
To: Weekends at
e-House, Beit Teper, 5 Tel Giborim St.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Phone number: +972-54-9844744
Step three: Once the returned item/s received on our end, depending on your request, we’ll either:
(1) Ship your wanted exchanged item/s. (Free of charge)
(2) Give you store credit, for the amount of the returned item/s + $10 from us.
(3) Issue a refund for the returned item/s minus the $9 (only if you shipped with our USPS label) or the full sum if you shipped us the returned items on your own.
Couple of important things:
- In the unlikely event that we’ve shipped the wrong item/size/or a faulty item - we’ll cover all of the return/exchange shipping costs.
- We can only accept exchanged/returned in a new-like condition with the tags on. (It’s a must)
- Swim briefs - due to hygiene regulations you can only return/exchange unworn swim briefs. So please try them first on top of underwear and not on your skin.
- Unfortunately, we can’t be responsible for customs or import taxes, tariffs, or any additional fees by your local government.
- Shipping fees and taxes will not be refunded for packages that are refused due to unpaid VAT/duties.
For any questions please contact us and we'll be very happy to help!